- If you don’t like someone, stay out of their life. Simple.
- Don’t hold grudges on anyone. Learn to forgive or forget.
- Never wish anything bad on anyone, no matter how much they’ve done you wrong.
- Always try to be the bigger person.
- Be patient with everyone around you. Everyone has their own pace.
- Not everyone will see things the same way you do.
- Surround yourself with people who make you the best version of you.
- Always be honest. Especially with yourself.
It’s as if we don’t have those people in our lives to stop us and sit us down to talk about our lives. Those people to ask you what the heck you’re doing and that you need to snap out of it. The people who will fully show you what’s going on because you’re so caught up in the moment sometimes that…
I suck at it.
I have no game.
I hate acting like i’m not interested but still interested.
This shit is dumb. LOL
Like fuck, if you want me just hold me down and tell me.
I promise I’ll do the same.
I hate dating.
My first OFFICIAL post on this stupid tumblr.
” You don’t know the shit I went through”
Damn, I used to be those people who hate people who said shit like that, but damn. I know what they mean. So many people don’t understand the shit I went through. The shit I had to face. The wrongs done to me. The feeling of just being fucking alone at times. The feeling of just being fed up with the world.
But that shit gives me no excuse to be a bad person. Knowing this is what keeps me as close to the ground. I try my hardest to not be one of those rude, heartless, and selfish people that were created because of the shit they went through. I want to break above and beyond and show that I could grow. Grow into a person that is respectable and kind.
I’m trying. I really am.
I want to be that kind person. The person that cares for everyone in their lives. A person that lets no person important pass them without them knowing that they have a helping hand.